Daler Rowney Georgian Oil
Traditionally crafted and triple-milled in England, Georgian Oil Colours provide colour consistency from wet to dry and even performance and finish across all colours. Due to their careful formulation, Georgian Oil Colours generally require very limited quantities of mediums so can be used freely straight from the tube allowing the artist to concentrate on spontaneous creativity.
• Exceptionally permanent and brilliant colours
• Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry
• Surface dry in 4 to 5 days
• All colours are rated as Permanent**** or Normally Permanent***
• Smooth and buttery consistency, ideal for experimenting different brush and knife techniques
• Easy mixing with mediums provides endless creative possibilities
• Traditionally crafted and triple-milled.